Current Job Vacancies
Please see below our most recent job vacancies. Whichever role interests you, you can expect a friendly and flexible working environment, excellent benefits and training opportunities. Please click here to read about some of our staff and how they have found working at Solent Mind.
How to apply for vacancies
To apply for any vacancies you will need to complete and return an application form. Please note that we cannot accept CVs for any vacancies. Please click here to read our privacy notice for job applicants. Problems with opening / downloading Application Pack or Application Forms
- Try using a different browser – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- If you’re expecting a PDF to open in the browser, make sure a suitable plugin / extension has been installed / enabled
- Are you able to open / download documents from another site?
- Try right clicking your mouse on the link and saving the document to your desktop or a preferred folder.
- Internet Explorer – Save target as…
- Chrome – Save link as…
- FireFox – Save link as…
- Safari – Download linked file | download linked file as…
Please Note: when saving documents to your desktop or preferred folder, you will need these applications installed on your computer:
- Adobe Reader or an alternative application to open PDF’s
- Microsoft Office or an alternative application to edit Word documents
If you still find you are not able to download or have difficulty downloading an application pack or application form for any job vacancy you can request these to be sent to you by either:
Telephoning the recruitment line: 023 8202 7839
Writing to: Recruitment, Solent Mind, 15-16 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XF
To help us investigate why you might have been experiencing problems downloading the documents, please could you provide the following details:
- Type of device(s) used – e.g. Windows Computer, Apple Mac Computer, Android Tablet, iPad Tablet, Smartphone, etc
- Name of Browser(s) used – e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Completed application forms need to arrive before the closing date and time. Any applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
View our current job vacancies
JOB REF: CC5ATApr19
CASUAL CONNECT 5 ACCREDITED TRAINERS
Salary Range: £15.00 Per Hour (Full Time Equivalent Salary £28,860 Per Annum, Pro Rata For Hours Worked)
Location: Variable Within Hampshire
Step 2 IAPT QUALIFIED PSYCHOLOGICAL WELLBEING PRACTITIONERS
A Mixture Of Full Time And Part Time Hours Are Available:
Hours: Full Time 37 Per Week / Part Time Minimum 3.5 Days 26 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: £22,603 – £24,341 (NB: Salary ranges are currently under review)
Location: Based in North Hub Basingstoke, West Hub Eastleigh or East Hub Gosport