Location: Portsmouth; Home Based
Commitment Required: One to twelve days/nights per month depending on your availability
Role Description: JD Volunteer – Quick Reaction Force – Dec 19
PLEASE NOTE: there is no application form included in the application pack. To apply for this vacancy please scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the link to download an application form.
- Be part of an on-call rota of QRF volunteers
- Take calls from Police, Ambulance, 999, 111, Crisis Team, others and attend as directed
- Work in conjunction with the referring service to plan suitable interventions
- Use your skills and experience to de-escalate the situation you attend
- Following urgent intervention, support the Veteran you are working with to find suitable help from ‘Positive Minds’ or other suitable services
- Attend regular group supervision
- Attend ongoing training
For further information about the role please contact:
Anna-Marie Tipping (Veterans Wellbeing Co-Ordinator)
Positive Minds, Portsmouth Support & Recovery
For more information on this post please download the Application Pack using the link at the top of this page.
Please Note: no application form is included within the application pack, so please also download an application form using the links below.
CV’s will not be accepted
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies
Volunteer Application Forms:
Application forms can be returned by:
Post: Volunteer Co-ordinator, Solent Mind, 15-16 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XF
Fax: 023 8202 7811
Or of course you can deliver it by hand to the address stated above.