Location: Based From Head Office, Southampton And At Events Around The Community
Commitment Required: Flexible With Individual Availabilities
Role Description: JD Volunteer – Business Development – Jun 19
Over the past year Business Development has expanded, we have been building our fundraising, training and corporate presence, and intend this to reach even further in 2019/20. We need your help in the Business Development team to help ensure that we raise the much needed funds to help those that need us most.
- To attend events in the community, either as a Solent Mind presence or to run an information stand.
- To assist the Business Development team with corporate needs.
- Proof reading of drafts for our Grants and Trusts Officer
- Researching Grant opportunities
- Liaise with the Communications team
- Giving talks about the charity to local, businesses, clubs and societies
For Further Information About The Role Please Contact:
Telephone: 02382 027819
Volunteer Application Forms:
Application forms can be returned by:
Post: Volunteer Co-ordinator, Solent Mind, 15-16 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XF
Fax: 023 8202 7811
Or of course you can deliver it by hand to the address stated above.