Welcome to Solent Mind.
We are affiliated to Mind, the national mental health charity.

Select Page

Mental Health Advocacy and IMCA in Hampshire

From 1 April 2020 the Hampshire and Southampton advocacy service will be transferring to VoiceAbility.

If you are looking to access these services please contact VoiceAbility using the details below:

Referrals telephone number: 0300 303 1660.
Email: helpline@voiceability.org
Online referrals: voiceability.org/hampshire

Please note: Solent Mind are still delivering the Portsmouth Advocacy service.

Share This