As we continue to look for ways of approving our services, our Raising Voices day on March 3rd is announced.
Research is essential to help us understand what service users want and to measure the impact of what we do so we can improve our services.
Solent Mind are looking for community members to take part in an informal discussion about mental health and social care research.
By listening to the lived experience of community members, our aim is to help future research projects be as effective and accessible to people in our communities as possible.
We value the contribution of people with lived experience. That is why we are providing payment for taking part in this workshop.
What can you expect?
· An opportunity to help service users and the wider community
· Payment in exchange for your time
· A friendly, interactive discussion in a relaxed setting
· No experience of taking part in research projects necessary
· Friday March 3rd 2023, 12:30pm - 2pm
· Solent Mind Head Office, 15-16 The Avenue, Southampton, SO17 1XF
The workshop is part of an NHS funded project called Raising Voices in Research.
For further information or a chat about other ways you can help if you are unable to attend the workshop, contact Josh Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 in 25 people in Hampshire accessed mental health support from Solent Mind, recent report shows.
Solent Mind has gained our first partnership of its kind through Work for Good.
The latest episode Let's Talk Mate spoke all about black mental health for Black History Month, with Duke and Frank sharing their stories.