Shape how we work
At Solent Mind, we’re always trying to improve how we work to make sure the people we support get the very best help.
If you have past experiences of mental health problems or are still living with them, we’d love you to get involved to help us shape how we work.
We have loads of opportunities
- Participate in Solent Mind’s governance, advise on boards, committees and subgroups.
- Help us design our work and how we deliver projects
- Ensure we get the very best staff and provide them with the best training
- Campaign with us locally and nationally
- Help us make fantastic communications and marketing materials
- Feedback through forums and focus groups
- Become a Solent mind member
The benefits to you
Becoming more involved with us means you have the opportunity to learn lots of new skills, experience new things and meet new people. You’ll also have the chance to share your knowledge and experience to help others with their mental health.
For more details e-mail email@example.com or call 023 8202 7810.
To find out more, please see our Information Leaflet