Walk The Test Way
This year’s iconic Walk The Test Way takes place on 14th October. With six distances to choose from alongside the beautiful river test there really is something for everyone!
The furthest option is a 25.5 mile ‘marathon’ distance starting at the village of St Mary Bourne alongside the Bourne Rivulet. The rivulet joins the River Test just before Wherwell and that is the second start point, some 16 miles from Romsey. The route intermingles with the Test for the rest of the walks from Stockbridge at 11 miles, Horsebridge at 8 miles, Mottisfont Church at 5 miles and from Squabb Wood which is a distance of around 2 miles. Why not get together a team of friends and join our Solent Mind Team?
- Five walks – choose your preferred distance!
- From 5 miles through to 8, 11, 16 up to 25.5 miles.
- Your Sponsorship money goes to charity – Registration fees cover transport, paramedic support and admin costs.
- Everyone can take part – but under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Route is signed, marshalled and established, with St John Ambulance in attendance in case of illness or mishap.
- Sensible footwear is recommended – trainers are not suitable for the longer walks.
How to enter
Please visit the official website for more information and details on how to enter – http://www.walkthetestway.org.uk/about_event
We support our event participants every step of the way. Find out what we can offer.