Fundraise for us
Do good, feel great!
Each year, we support over 12,000 people across Hampshire with their mental health, by providing a range of vital services that help people improve their wellbeing.
Much of this wouldn’t be possible without the people who give their time, money, energy and passion to make sure Solent Mind can be there for everyone who needs us.
When you take on a 10k run, organise a cake sale or choose Solent Mind as your charity partner, you’re doing more than just raising vital funds. You’re also joining thousands of others in sending a message that mental health in Hampshire really matters.
However you decide to support us, we’re here to help make it as easy and as fun as possible. We can provide you with:
- Ongoing help and support, provided by our friendly fundraising team
- Collection tins, buckets and other useful promotional materials
- Advice and guidance on running events, raffles and collections
- A Solent Mind running vest or T-shirt to wear during your event
- Help spreading the word about your fundraising efforts on our popular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Your donations have a valuable, practical impact on the activities and services that help people stay well. Take a look at just some of our examples:
Feeling inspired? Click our donate button at the top of the page to leave us a gift, or contact the Fundraising Team below to tell us more about your fundraising ideas.
* Indicates required fields