Hours: 30 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: £15,833 to £17,052 Pro Rata Per Annum
Application Closing Date: Mon 21 Oct 2019 (Before 9.00am)
Interview Date: W/C 28 Oct 2019
Application Pack: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Oct 19
PLEASE NOTE: there is no application form included in the application pack. To apply for this vacancy please scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the link to download an application form.
Solent Mind is the leading mental health charity across Hampshire providing a range of high quality services to improve people’s mental wellbeing and to promote choice and rights to everyone who needs our support. Our services operate in various locations throughout the Hampshire area.
Within Business Development, we deliver workplace wellbeing training to a wide range of businesses in the Hampshire area. We also look after fundraisers, work with our corporate partners and apply for funding for our services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent organisational skills, to support our busy and growing Business Development Team. Your duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day administration of Workplace Wellbeing Training Team, supporting team leader and trainers.
- Responding to day to day training enquiries and book in courses, taking responsibility for coordinating external training sessions.
- Inputting data onto Excel spreadsheet and CRM (in-house data system)
- Preparing training course materials.
- Supporting the wider Business Development Team with general administration tasks as a when required.
- Undertaking general office duties such as printing, minute taking, report collation, KPI input, filing, letter writing, room booking, etc.
For more details on this role please email:
Mandy Wiltshire (Training Team Leader) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this post please download the Application Pack using the link at the top of this page.
Please Note: no application form is included within the application pack, so please also download an application form using the links below.
CV’s will not be accepted
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies
Job Application Forms:
Application forms can be returned by:
Post: Recruitment, Solent Mind, 15-16 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XF
Or of course you can deliver it by hand to the address stated above.