From improving people’s mental health through our Wellbeing Centres, tackling distrimination amongst young people or helping people with fundamental needs such as housing; Solent Mind has been there supporting local people through the most challenging situations.
Our Annual Review 2014/15 looks back at our performance for the year, the progress we're making against our objectives and our aims for the future. There is also information on our governance, structure and management, and our financial accounts.
Our highlights from this year include:
- We supported over 2,800 local people through our Wellbeing Centres
- Over 10,500 people were supported in Hampshire through our italk service last year
- We increased the number of people we saw through our Advocacy service, taking over 2,800 referrals
- New partnerships we forged with Solent NHS trust to provide a range of mental health support in Portsmouth, and with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust to provide peer support on inpatient units in Hampshire.
- We achieved investors in people Gold standard reflecting our staff’s high performance and commitment.
- Over 2,300 young people attended talks from us in their schools, colleges and universities about mental health discrimination.
Find out more about this year’s achievements in our annual report