Do good, feel great!
Each year, we support over 12,000 people across Hampshire, providing a range of vital services. These include support groups, wellbeing centres, dementia support for older people, vital advocacy information for the most vulnerable in our society and a special place to visit and volunteer at Mayfield Nursery.
Much of this wouldn’t be possible without the people who give their time, money, energy and passion to make sure Solent Mind can be there for everyone who needs us.
Be inspired to join us for a sponsored walk, run, or a skydive, or consider selecting Solent Mind as your business's Charity of the Year.
Or if you're arranging your own event, such as a golf day or cake sale, we would be delighted if you would consider supporting Solent Mind - thank you.
When you join or host an event for Solent Mind, you’re doing more than just raising vital funds. You’re also joining thousands of others in sending a message that mental health in Hampshire really matters.
However you decide to support us, we’re here to help make it as easy and as fun as possible. We can provide you with guidance and support and help wherever we can, we are just one email or phone call away. We can also help spread awareness through our Facebook page and twitter.
What your Donation Buys:
- £200 could fund a new computer at one of our wellbeing centres so people can search for jobs and work on their CV.
- £130 could cover the costs of training up a new Heads Up volunteer to deliver wellbeing workshops in schools – we work with an average of 30 pupils at each 1 hour session.
- £100 could fund someone to take our Gardening on Prescription course at Mayfield Nurseries – doing horticultural work has a really therapeutic effect on many people.
- £50 could allow our young persons’ Heads Up project to deliver a session on building resilience and coping with pressure to 30 school children.
- £15 could fund football pitch hire in Portsmouth, allowing people to use sport to have fun and improve their sense of wellbeing.
- £2 could cover the costs of producing and sending out our self-help guides to a vulnerable young person.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org call on 023 8202 7810 - we look forward to hearing from you.